Thursday, May 28, 2009

Zzzzzzzz

Sorry no posts today. We have been very busy unloading our truck. I've got a great couple of posts for yesterday that I will get up tomorrow.

A very special thanks goes to Jackie and Robin. Jace, Josh, Brent, Lisa, Pete, Ben, Chris (and Mitchell) and many others helped today as we totally unloaded the ENTIRE truck in about four hours. Wow! Thank you guys (and gals) for giving your time and your muscles!

It was also great to sit down (finally) and eat with some of you and your spouses.

Lastly, I want to make sure that I say thank you to Paige, Tanner and Ryan, Will, and Abby for playing with my little girl. She was so happy to not have to lift all those big boxes. You can see in the picture that they even played with a certain key character in our journey here. Pretty awesome!

But now it is time to take a bath and go to bed. I'm tired! Muy cansado!






-- an iPhone post

No comments:

Post a Comment