Sunday, January 15, 2012

Living Your Strengths Session 1


Our church leadership team (BLT) is going through Living Your Strengths together. I told them that I would post some more information here so that they could go through more of the information in their home study time.

The first VALUE is Vulnerability. I liked what one of them said. "That second one is what scares me." The second one was this:  To acknowledge strengths means accountability. Accountability is scary!

My first question for us is this:

To each is given the manifestation of the spirit for the common good. (1 Cor. 12:7)

Think about that. Now, consider these questions in relation to that.
1) How does it feel to be able to "name" your talents?

2) What aspect of your Signature Themes report surprised you most?


Find some time to journal and reflect on this.

Tomorrow's post coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment