Monday, January 4, 2010

Sweet Leaf?

I was looking at a Daniel Fast website and found an interesting link. I was going to have a lunch appointment with someone and was wondering what I could eat if I did go have lunch with them. So I googled it.

It seems that a few restaurants do support the Daniel Fast but it isn't easy. On the same webpage was something called Stevia. I looked it up and it is a sweetener that is okay to have on the Daniel Fast. Also, it is diabetic okay which is cool because my Dad is type 2 diabetic.

Anyway here is the link to it: http://www.sweetleaf.com/

Oh, and just in case you were wondering here are the restaurants that have some okay food:

http://danielsfastcookbook.com/9.html

Hope this helps someone out!

1 comment:

  1. I use SweetLeaf Stevia and I think you have made a wise choice! It is a pure stevia extract that retains stevia's natural benefits, including it's 0 calorie, 0 carb, and 0 glycemic index properties. The powder is only blended with soluble inulin fiber, a digestive aid. I use the powder and the flavored liquids!

    ReplyDelete